- Check-in time is at 2:00 pm.
- Check-out time is at 11:00 am.
- Unruly, loud behavior will not be tolerated.
- Damage or removal of any article from the property is the responsibility of cabin guest.
- Please check room thoroughly for personal property when departing and leave key in room or with attendant at Marina’s Mini Mart.
- We are not responsible for loss, theft or damage to articles left in your cabin or vehicle.
- Lost and found items are kept for a maximum of one month.
- Fax: 1st page – $2 Outgoing – $1 Incoming; $0.50 / page after 1st page
- Postal Mail: Drop stamped mail off to Marina’s Mini Mart to be posted daily
Your stay at Burnt Cape won’t be complete without enjoying great food in a relaxing atmosphere at the Burnt Cape Café. This fully licensed restaurant has a varied menu specializing in seafood, wild game and homemade desserts. Bus Groups are welcome.
By Reservation Only – please call (709) 452-3521.